Monday, February 21, 2011

Never a dull moment in my family ^^

           
            We visited the inlaws this weekend up at the farm. I love going over there because it's so much fun and theres never a dull moment. Next weekend I'm going up aswell but I have some work cut out for me as I have to get the canteen ready again and train a bit with the horse I'm supposed to show. But this weekend was a weekend of fun.
          Aurora finally got over her swimming fear. She's always been too afraid to go down the steps in the pool and she's terrified of going in the pool with people. She had a bad experience falling in a lake last summer and has been afraid of deep water ever since. But she saw Marissa (Who is the  year old daughter of the the boarders and who is also my 18 year old Sister in Law's Neice) having fun swimming with an inner tube so out of nowhere Auroa asks if I can help her go in the tube so I just plopped her in and voila now my daughter is swimming about and now I can't get her out of the pool because she's having too much fun.
          Later that night we watched "The Last Airbender." My 13 year old sister and the Boarder's 14 year old daughter were watching the movie with us. They rather enjoyed the movie. I must admit I actually like the movie despite the fact some things were changed from the original series. M. Night Shyamalan took an entire season of an animated series and made it into a movie. The acting isn't that bad even though they should have gotte a better actor for Prince Zuko. Before I ramble on about Avatar The Last Airbender I'll just say that after the movie Nick explained to the girls the entire series. The series is awesome, funny and entertaining so they were asking questions and he was providing answers. We were up until 2am discussing Avatar. This is when I came across the You Tube Video of the CSI episode where Justin Bieber gets shot by Nick Stokes. So Nick tells me to lower the volume on my lap top and I yell out "No! I'm watching Bieber get shot!" Thats when Missy and Chey come running over like two excited teens...but not because they are Beliebers, because they reall want to see Bieber get shot. They cheered, laughed and then explained about how much they can't stand him. Thank goodness, I have awesome sisters.
           At Dawn my little Munchkin snuck downstairs and managed to sneak past my Husband and I. Normally we hear her, but this time she was silent. She silently raided the fridge and stole cake. Then she silently raided the fish tank and took the Guppy out. Aurora denied taking cake but had chocolate Icing all over her face. We then discovered that the Guppy was missing and the net was still in the tank. Aurora admitted to taking the guppy but we never found it. None the less she got in big trouble because she has been told numerous times Not to touch things without asking. She's at a wonderful age in life, 4 years old where she thinks she can get away with everything. I've been watching her like a hawk lately.
      Everyone went swimming...except the adults. There is an indoor pool in the house. So the kids went into the pool and this is when Trevor (Dad) decided it would be fun to tos me into the pool with all my clothes on. So he gets Nick, they get a hold of me but Aurora comes to the rescue. This didn't stop them from throwing Mom into the pool though. As soon as Mom got tossed in I knew I was next so I just simply jumpped in on my own. I would have been thrown in anyway so why not ruin their fun? This is the kind of crap that occurs when we visit family.
          There is never a dull moment. My side of the family can be pretty dull, we go visit, we sit around...that sums it up. We go visit Nick's family and craziness breaks loose. There was obviously a reason I was the perfect Wife for Nick, it's because I have to be insane to be a part of this family. And I couldn't be more pleased. I love my family! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment