Saturday, February 12, 2011

One of my joys of marriage ^^ The aftershave incident

        My Husband and I were both in the bathroom one evening, I was running myself a bath and he was shaving. He proceeded to put aftershave on his face and did a whole Home Alone facial expression to which I laughed at. So he explains that Aftershave not only finds the cuts it disinfects the cuts and it's a manly ritual. I proceeded to focus on something else when he got a bright idea. He grabbed the razor and started to scrape my leg. He put aftershave on it but since he didn't cut me I felt nothing. So the jerk shaved my other leg even harder, drawing some blood (ABUSE LOL), worst part is I let him. I looked at him and said "Don't you dare put aftershave on my leg!" He acted all concerned that my leg was bleeding a bit so he started to rub my leg...the jerk had aftershave on his hands and my leg immediately started to sting. I screamed and cursed while he laughed. Then he went and told our room mate what he had just done to me!
          This is part of a good healthy marriage...I really need to seek some revenge as he has gotten placed ice down my shirt 3 times since the After Shave incident. I figure I may as well pull pranks on him since he's just going to bug me anyways. I'm too much fun to annoy. I'm sure I'll come up with something good, but until then I just cautiuosly watch my back ><

No comments:

Post a Comment